At Sparta Science, we believe that physical limitations shouldn’t hold you back. We use real data, real science, and advanced A.I. to provide insights that help organizations protect their most valuable resource, their people. Our 180+ customers across health care, the government, and sports use our technology to reduce the occurrence and impact of musculoskeletal conditions
We’re on a mission to help the world move better and are looking for another talented teammate. MD founded, we’ve united an expert team with backgrounds ranging from biomechanics, data science, and machine learning engineering to domain experts in athletic training, strength & conditioning, and professional athletics. Our years of research and advanced A.I. technology is helping us reinvent the diagnosis and treatment of movement-related injuries and disorders.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Product Manager to join our team. This person will work closely with the engineering, design, success, sales and research teams. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, with real autonomy and accountability for delivering products and features. They will have a strong product background, a well-rounded understanding of current web and ML technologies, and a true passion for building.
This is a full time role that can be held remotely in the United States
- 5+ years of product management experience, with a focus on enterprise products at scale
- Demonstrated success developing products and features from inception to delivery, practicing rapid iteration to test, learn, and improve the product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and general attention to detail
- Technical fluency and comfort engaging with engineers on design and feature trade-off
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Play a major role in defining and communicating the product vision, strategy, objectives, and roadmap for Sparta’s Movement platform, partnering with cross-functional teams and executive stakeholders
- Own the product roadmaps, resource planning, and release cadence within your group, in partnership with Engineering
- Partner closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Clinical teams to deliver exceptional features to our customers
- Work directly with current and prospective clients to understand their needs and determine how best to solve them
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics for the platform, and use data to drive the product strategy and feature decision-making
- Work closely with marketing and sales to distill highly technical concepts and metrics into GTM materials that can be consumed by decision makers.