Silicon Valley Health And Performance Summit To Unite Innovators Applying Technology To The Pursuit Of Optimal Human Performance
First-Annual Event June 1 in Menlo Park Welcomes Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Academics and Athletes for Hands-On Demos, Interactive Learning and Networking
May 7, 2018 (MENLO PARK, CA) Sports technology, biohacking, biometrics, quantified-self and other emerging industry segments are all working towards the same goal— achieving optimal human performance through the application of technology. On June 1, innovators from these fields will converge in the heart of Silicon Valley for a full day of hands-on demos, inspiring keynotes, interactive discussions of the latest research and opportunities for networking at the inaugural Silicon Valley Health and Performance Summit, hosted at Sparta Science headquarters.
Date/TIme: June 1, 2018, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Location: Sparta Science headquarters, 165A Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Tickets: $50 - $125 available through Eventbrite
- Major General (Ret.) Spider Marks: Former Commanding General, U.S. Army Intelligence Center. Current CEO, Global Linguist Solutions. Current CEO, InVisM
- Fern Mandelbaum: Lecturer, Stanford Business School. Entrepreneur, coach, and investor
- Mark Stephenson: Director of Sport Science, NeuroSport Science Inc.
- Andrea Hudy: Assistant Athletic Director for Sport Performance, Kansas University.
- Zac Woodfin: Director of Strength & Conditioning, Kansas University
- Josh Hagen: Director, Human Performance Innovation Center. Assistant Professor, Department of Neuroscience, West Virginia University, College of Medicine
- Dr. Tim McAdams: Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine. Team Physician, San Francisco 49ers
- David VanDyke: Assistant Athletics Director - Strength and Conditioning at Rutgers
- Cheri Mah: Sleep and Performance Expert at UCSF Human Performance Center
- Phil Wagner: CEO/Founder of Sparta Science
Participating Sponsors include: Ample Meal, BioSteel, Bulletproof, Dry Farms Wine, Exxentric, NeuFit, Phat Fudge