The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (”de-identified” or “anonymous” data).
The Sparta Technology works in conjunction with a user account (hereinafter “Sparta User Account”) created on any of the Sparta Sites. When you sign up for a Sparta User Account, you are required to provide an email address (which will be used as your login ID) and to create an account password (collectively the “Registration Information”). In order to benefit fully from the Sparta Technology, you can also add additional personal details to your Sparta User Account, such as Health Data (see definition below).
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and birth year.
- Health Data includes height, weight, and force plate scan data
- Contact Data includes mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
- Technical Data includes Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access Sparta Sites.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, your preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do not collect Financial Information (bank account, payment card details), Transaction Data (payments made by you), and any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership). We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifying information, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.