On January 23, 2023, Jesse Shaw, Doctor of Orthopedic Medicine, Jessica Hinman, Epidemiologist, Mark Atkinson, Implementation Scientist, and Bryce Patterson, Strength & Conditioning Expert met to discuss the landscape of Movement Health in 2023.
Key Takeaways on Movement Health
- Don't work backwards, take time to identify Movement Health problems and pain points you want to solve to get the organization aligned
- Get executive buy-in early
- Get commitment to gather data in a consistent manner across the organization upfront
- Establish baselines beyond just "injury crisis". Review longitudinal data sets such as average and threshold data and look for abnormalities
- Think about optimizing your Movement Health processes, not necessarily overhauling them. Make your solution fit into your routine practices.
- When evaluating and implementing a solution, consider your organization as a whole - both multidisciplinary expertise and multi-leveled stakeholders, as well as the practitioners themselves.
Watch to see how the expert panel discusses improving Movement Health outcomes in today's practice.
More on Movement Health
Learn more about Movement Health Solutions for your organization in our latest eBook, 5 Key Considerations for Movement Health Solutions.
- Insight into who should be involved in the buying process
- Implementation science guidelines
- KPI considerations
- and more.
Download eBook >